Being a human being is a complicated thing, but with a little effort you can understand yourself a lot more. You can classify everything about yourself, within one of these five major groupings. Unleashing your innovative power is both rewarding and empowering and the more you unleash, the more self-discovery there is for you to enjoy. A little self-analysis will reveal at what level your challenges lie.
- 1Love completely and don’t hold back. Fall in love with your life and live it in its entirety. Have fun, develop new interests and forget about living the idea of a perfect existence. Let your life flow and balance and happiness will soon follow. Looking after your health and focusing on living your life with love and positivity will bring tremendous results. Eat well, exercise, good sleep with positive inner and outer language will bring you joy and contentment.
- 2Get interested in people and look outside yourself with compassion. Discover and understand the world around you. Look outside yourself to your partner, your family and friends. Take an interest in what is happening around you and engage positively. A kind word or gesture has wonderful benefits for all you connect with.
- 3Give yourself wholeheartedly to an idea and get on board. Work to express yourself, give what you have to give, do what you have to do and live your life the way you think it should be lived. Formulate an inner image and marry yourself to noble goals and purposes. Commit yourself fully while never focusing on recognition or material rewards.
- 4Dedicate your time, your talents to helping others. Love and look after your community. The rewards from helping others are extraordinary and boundless. There are amazing organisations out there where you can be with like-minded people, caring and sharing within our communities. Regardless of your interests there is an organisation that can benefit from your skills and knowledge.
- 5Explore the Universe and all there is to offer. Discover thisthrough thought, study, discussion, prayer, meditation or worship, whatever is your way of finding and appreciating your inner spirit. Realise there is much more to this business of living than you had ever dreamt of.
- 6Find yourself and you will find happiness. This is the business of living. We are born to be happy. Happiness indicates wholeness. A life with flow in all areas gives satisfaction and fulfilment. When we become whole, contented and happy, we will be healed from whatever is distressing us, from physical illness through to the most subtle of psychological and spiritual problems.