There are five basic requirements for a fulfilling and happy life. Master the basics and you will conquer all problems, inside and out, as you move steadily forward toward becoming the person you truly are and living a full life.
- 1Confidence in Yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, how can anyone else? Confidence releases the flow of life-giving spiritual energy through your being. Believe in yourself! Confidence in yourself is evidence that you have made it. Know that you can do whatever you need to do! Know that within you is the capacity to solve any problem, to face any challenge, to achieve any goal. There is no limit between you and what you can become. Believe you can and you will. Know that you are capable of success and you will be. Recognise, praise and bless the magnificent power within you.
- 2Dedication to Purpose. There is nothing which can block or detera person who knows who they are and where they want to be. The will to succeed is an expression of the will to live: the most powerful force there is. People are often kept alive solely by their determination to finish a project or accomplish a purpose. When we dedicate ourselves to something greater than we are, we become as great as it is. As we lose ourselves in aims, ideals, goals and purposes we find our own souls, the resident of the Universe which is within us.
- 3LiveInterested in Everything and Everybody. “No man is an island” By the mere fact of being alive, we are automatically a part of everything that is. We are constantly giving and receiving lifefrom the people and the things around us. As Emerson said, “Our atmospheres mingle.” Interest is the key to discoveryand discovery is growth. We grow by participating in the experiences of others. We learn from the glories of nature, and from the wonders which are people. Interest releases the dynamic flow of creative energy. Interest is recognition of life. Life fulfils life. Deep answers deep. Get interested in living today!
- 4Faith in a Higher Power. Whether you call it God, Spirituality, Universe, Life, Mother Nature, Science, Philosophy or Principle, there is supreme power. There is intelligence behind all things. Everything bears eloquent evidence of it. It is not a person but is extremely personal to each one of us. Faith in great power is the starting point for anything and everything we want to achieve.
- 5Mastery of One Field of Endeavour. Man is universal by nature, individual by expression. We are specialists rooted in a great common garden. Each of us is here for a purpose. We must strive to serve and fulfil that purpose.
In Shakespeare's Hamlet, Polonius says: “To thine own self be true,
and it must follow as the night the day”. Follow this pearl of wisdom on living a good and balanced life.
Change your habits to change your outcome – click the link for your free step by step guide to creating new habits https://www.myacesuccess.com/ace-habit-changer/